March JW Broadcast: Once again disparaging Higher Education - this time in the Music Video.

by cappytan 79 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JWCartPusher
    JWCartPusher
    wanna-exit their in a battle against any form of Critical Thinking and their 1960s "Davey and Goliath" style videos are proof their doomed. It' took the "Shakers" almost 300 years to go extinct and they did not breed, JWs will be around for the 22nd Century with a really long Generation!
  • hoser
    hoser
    It is not a well written song. It is lacking a hook
  • dozy
    dozy

Wow - that's pretty ghastly. A level of conditioning that makes children's tv look sophisticated.

You also don't see the pretty black sister ( if she is lucky enough to find someone ) getting married at 19 to some window washer in the congregation & living in their parent's basement until they can find some crappy apartment somewhere then start pushing out some babies. Yeah - that's a fulfilling life all right. Oh well.....

• InquiryMan
    InquiryMan
    Wow, US witnesses seem to have a dire prospects compared to their Scandianavian counterparts...
  • snare&racket
    snare&racket

Lolz....

oh my god..... They are idiots

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

It's a kind of song you would expect to hear in the UK on an infants tv show...

"And now a song about the way a camel eats his dinner.....come on everybody, sing a long..."

"How does a camel eat his dinner? Chew, chew, chew.... Chew, chew, chew... The camel that eats his dinner, will be a winner, chew chew chew, chew chew chew..."

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Hoser

I agree it just wanders on to nowhere.

• hoser
    hoser
    freemindfade23 minutes ago

Hoser

I agree it just wanders on to nowhere.

It sounds like a memo written from the desk of a gb helper put to some pathetic music.
    Of course all the Jws will say about what a great song it is

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Jwcartpusher says:

JWs will be around for the 22nd Century with a really long Generation!

I know , but one can only wish..........................

• sir82
    sir82

3 months in a row with sledgehammer attacks on college education.

That's at least as frequent as their "Obey us or die!" rants that fill the pages of the Watchtower.

They must be hysterical with panic about it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit