My Very First Dallas Apostafest

by YoursChelbie 9 Replies latest jw friends

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

I was able to briefly attend the Dallas Apostafest today and here are my impressions:

Elsewhere: Very helpful host. The party room had comfy chairs and outside an incredibly beautiful pool (although the water was a bit cold for my feet.) Thanks for hosting this Fest!

Irreverent and Blondie: So nice to see you two! Those Cheese Curds--WOW--- I would love to have taken some home if I had a take out bag... so good!

Horrible Life: There's so much to talk about: We have to get together again!

Nina: Your place next year, right?

LT and Xena: Super nice couple! You two are going to be so happy together.

Hambeak and partner: That ham was so tasty! And you two looked great. Take care with your follow up visits to the doc and we'll see you at many more Fests!

Fat Freak--- Not Freaky at all. Very nice to meet you! Your t-shirt was cool too.

IP_SEC: Only a really hot guy would jump into the pool backwards wearing only jeans.

I know I'm leaving out more people, but it was great to see everyone, I had a really good time!

YC

• juni
    juni

Thanks Chelbie for some fest info.

Ah..... those cheese curds are delicioso! That's cause they're made from the milk of happy Wisconsin cows.

Saw some pics of the wedding. Just gorgeous! I'm so happy for the newlyweds.

Love Ross' kilt and Diane you are beautiful!

Juni

• BrentR
    BrentR

Will there be a DVD comming out soon called "Apostates Gone Wild: Dallas"?

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere
    Saw some pics of the wedding.

Juni - or anyone who knows - where can we see the pics??

-Aude.

• horrible life
    horrible life

It was great to meet you also, YoursChelbi! You have beautiful girls, and I thought about what we were talking about, and your daily schedule. I have no idea how you do it. You have soo much energy.

We had so much fun. Even my husband is still talking about it. Can you believe how much food was there? Kids swimming, good food, great conversation, now that was PARADISE!!!!

Can't wait til next year. When daughter and I come down your way to shop, we have to look you up.

• learn2swim
    learn2swim
    IP_SEC: Only a really hot guy would jump into the pool backwards wearing only jeans.

Anyone got pictures of that!!!!

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

There are lots of pictures...a lot of them on camera phones

I've yet to see the pics from the fest...

Juni...where are the pics you're talking about??

• Fatfreek
    Fatfreek

Not Freaky at all. Very nice to meet you! Your t-shirt was cool too.

Ah, you're sweet. And thanks for the shirt complement. Judy and I had a great time in such a beautiful setting, thanks to the efforts of many folks and especially our host, Elsewhere.

Len

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Will there be a DVD comming out soon called "Apostates Gone Wild: Dallas"?

Well that would have been the first big apostafest in Dallas held at the Bradford Hotel in March 2003.

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

horrible life: Thanks you for your kind words. Yes, it almost did feel like paradise!

When daughter and I come down your way to shop, we have to look you up.

Please do! PM me and we'll surely work something out.

FatFreek: I'm glad you and Judy arrived safely.

If you've got any good pics, we're waiting anxiously to see them.

YC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit