Guns in K/Hall?

by rose petal 2 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• rose petal
    rose petal

Hi, just a question. Reading another post and I came across this.

"The Kingdom Hells in Mn have these assnine 'no guns on the premises' signs and I am a big carry permit guy. I usually have no problem locking it up to go into hospitals, clinics, or other places where the law requires me to abide their wishes and go defenseless, but to intentionally enter such a hostile threatening place without an 'acessory' discretely at my side is a daunting prospect indeed."

I'm sorry, but this just blew my mind. I have a number of questions actually -

(1) do people go into K/Hall armed, Witnesses or otherwise?

(2) do Witness, supposedly peace loving people, have to be told "no guns"?

(3) where do you 'lock' up your gun if you visit clinics and hospitals?

(4) do people actually walk around with guns?

I do not wish to be disrespectful in any way, but living in Australia nobody has guns here, execept the police and maybe farmers and professional kangaroo shooters. I cannot conceive of a place where people think they are defenceless without a gun. Is this true?

rose petal

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

At a D.C in pontiac, I knew a cat who was carrying a knife and got into an argument with some other 'brother's' who were waling the halls.

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

Greeting rose petals

Are there many left due to the drought. I sure hope that the wine season doesn't hurt the shiraz 'cause when I drink shiraz I become a BONZO BLOKE

Hek don't they just blow kingdom halls up in Australia. I heard of a hall getting blowed up there some years back

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit