Funny things people have done, that still have you laughing...

by ButtLight 8 Replies latest jw friends

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

A long time ago, my sister and her girlfriend came for a visit. Her girlfriend wakes up and heads to the bathroom to brush her teeth.

Next thing you know she is screaming, followed by some upchucking! We run in the bathroom to see what was wrong. All she had to do was hold up the tube of toothpaste........and we were rolling on the floor laughing!!

She grabbed preperation H out of her bag by mistake!

• found-my-way
    found-my-way

STILL

LAUGHING

OUT

LOUD!!!!!

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate
    She grabbed preperation H out of her bag by mistake!

I'll bet she looked like she was puckering up to kiss, for a while after that!

BA

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Yeah, and her teeth quit itching too!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    Yeah, and her teeth quit itching too!

LMAO @ Bro A and ButtLight!

Nvr

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Anything that transpires in your basement has me wetting myself hunny!

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

My wife just told me one...

Where we work, the folks that do any work with the electronics bits need to wear wrist straps for grounding - to prevent static zap to the sensitive components.

At break time, she came in - puzzled - saying that she couldn't find her wrist strap. She had it on earlier in the day, and had - somehow - taken it off and left it somewhere.

I shrugged and commented... "Old age." (I almost got hit on that one.)

Anyway, later - she comes into my office with tears in her eyes, she is laughing so hard. It seems that while she was still looking for the wrist strap, she happened to glance over at her supervisor - and he had 2 wrist straps on - one on each wrist.

She said, "Al - why are you wearing 2 wrist straps?"

He looked at them and said, "I dunno. I don't even remember putting the other one on."

She has now found her wrist strap.

Regards,

Jim TX

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

At a meeting they used the scripture of Jehovah's reaction to persecution of his people with the old "Like they touched my eye"

I turned to my friend to make a sarcastic comment and he was sitting there with his finger on his eyeball rubbing it all over. I lost it and started laughing out loud and had to go to the bathroom to recompose myself.

He joined me shortly after with a rather sore looking eye. I have no idea how he could do that, just the thought of it freaks me out.

• JH
    JH

For some reason, I can't think of anything funny right now

but I just wanted to bring your thread back up

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit