Remembering My First KM

by Crooked Lumpy Vessel 1 Replies latest jw experiences

• Crooked Lumpy Vessel
    Crooked Lumpy Vessel

I remember my bible instructor inviting me to a school meeting and giving me my very own 'Our Kingdom Ministry' She sternly instructed me that this magazine was not for the public. It should have been my first clue that there were documents to lure people in and other documents strickly for brainwashing.

I showed up in sweat pants. I remember pulling someone aside and saying 'I thought they said it was a school?'

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw
    I showed up in sweat pants. I remember pulling someone aside and saying 'I thought they said it was a school?

They definately have their own language, just need to hear someone speaking, no need to see their clothing or bookbag and you know they are JW's. And they think this is good that they stand out, They look and sound soooo silly.

I recently started communicating with an old JW friend, he's still in. But the other day, instead of saying Sh*& he said awe S!!!

I said, what, you don't think your god doesn't know what you mean if you just say S and not the whole word??? He didn't say anything just changed the subject. Silly, Silly, Silly. If you want to curse just do it!!

nj

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit