baby killer

by the dreamer dreaming 4 Replies latest watchtower bible

• the dreamer dreaming
    the dreamer dreaming

many have read 2 sam 12 and simply kept going without seeing that mythical jewish god has murdered a baby because he liked King David. It seems that beLIEvERS can justify their Fraud almighty no matter what crime he commits. Can anyone serve a baby killer out of love and respect?

• found-my-way
    found-my-way

It's always bothered me how god can kill innocent children throughout the new testament, and then when Jesus arrives on the scene, he (Jesus) embraces the little children and tells his disciples that unless they become like little children they cannot inherit god's kingdom.

Completely contradictory.

One god dashes babies on rocks and punishes his servants by killing their children, while the son of that god loves children.

• BFD
    BFD

I have been reading the bible for the first time. I am just about finished with Genesis and discovered that at times it reads like a bad Harlequin Novel. Complete with murder, betrayal, lots of incest, wife swapping, bigomy, and I never realized it was OK for god's people to lie.

But WTF it's god's inspired word, right? Boy, can't wait to get the good stuff!

BFD

• VanillaMocha73
    VanillaMocha73

The Bible is R-Rated... (sometimes) - Check out Ezekiel 23:20.... And you thought Genesis was bad - :-)

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

found my way

really good point. Jehovah is a baby killer and should be tried for crimes against humanity

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit