Why is it ...

by Frequent_Fader_Miles 5 Replies latest jw experiences

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

I might be a fader, but my question still stands. Why is it that I can marry a perfectly decent "worldly" man - good provider, never married, no children, generous ... yet I'm "marked"; while another "sister" can wait out for a presently "married" brother who admits he loves her, claims his marriage is problematic, claims he's getting a divorce ... and no one bats an eyelid? Do they really believe the stupid "JW tag" is sooooo valuable? Most of those crooks from Crooklyn aren't even married!!!!!

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Logic and reasoning do not exist within the watchliar sociopath society.

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

Oh yeah, that's right. Sorry ...I forgot.

• MR. BORN AGAIN
    MR. BORN AGAIN

check this out...I have an JW aunt who's JW husband confessed to adultry. Rumor is that the second woman was doing things for him sexually that his JW wife wouldn't do (go figure). The elders said everything was cool as long as he got the second woman to come into the "truth". so he divorces his wife of over 30+ years now he's with the new wife happily in God's organization

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

You've got to be kidding!!!! Ooops ... my bad again ... I forgot we're talking about "JW Wonderland" here. After all, he is a "brother". Can't afford to lose many of those.

• flipper
    flipper

Yah - Mr flipper faded - always been kind, honest, moral, friendly, all around good guy. Well most of his family shunned our wedding, and he's been hassled and df'd recently because of the fabrications of his ex wife and daughter. The ex wife is known in her cong to have mental problems - if the elders recommended psychotherapy you know it's serious. She has lied about other people for years, made trouble, they had a special needs talk about it just a few years ago. In good standing along with her father - ex drug addict and wife beater (several wive's worth).This guy acted all superior and looked down his nose at us last year at a wedding. The above mentioned daughter never called or went to see her dad for the year that he lived 10 minutes from her. However, 3 or 4 days after Mr flipper called her to tell her we were getting married she and her mom started the whole shunning thing by driving 1 1/2 hours to see Mr. Flippers car parked at my house, draw their conclusions and alert his elderly parents and other family, and elders. What good witness women! Let's see, also in good standing: a skanky degenerate, reinstated, who was very snotty to my stepson at the funeral for someone close to him growing up. The small minded PO from Mr f's old cong who is all gung ho after Mr f. for reasons of pride and revenge, and probably envy. And, man, I've heard so many stories of sexual shenanigans among married jw's - unbelievable. Wow that was quite a rant. Sometimes you just DON'T want to get me going. flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit