JW KH in UK Attacked by Arsonist

by kwr 7 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• kwr
    kwr

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/topstories/display.var.1342581.0.arson_attack_on_jehovahs_witness_hall.php

ONLY the walls of a Jehovah's Witness hall are left standing after an arson attack.

Five fire crews tackled the blaze at the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses, Watling Street, Dartford, at 11.30pm on April 19.

• FreeFromWTBS
    FreeFromWTBS

Wouldn't Insurance be paying for this and not the WW Fund?

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I have not heard of anything like this before in the UK .The last damage on this scale was the bomb in Australia many years ago.. I came across G Tobias when I lived "down South".

My understanding of the "Kingdom Hall Fund" was that it was their own funded insurance policy. We paid 'premiums' to the Society instead of a private insurance company. In an event like this the cong would claim on that policy. So I suppose the world wide fund would bear the cost. But like all insurances it will make a healthy return overall

• KW13
    KW13

I think attacks like these are horrible and pointless - i also think they only strengthen the resolve of the dubs.

• Zico
    Zico

At least nobody got hurt.

• Balsam
    Balsam

Yes attacks like this only cement JW thinking that they are persecuted. I'm glad no one was hurt. Could this be in reaction to that JW woman in England who was starving and torturing children she took care of? She got 14 years in prison for that.

• aylesbury_lad
    aylesbury_lad

Wow! Check out replies to this story at the foot of the page -it's kicking up a storm.

• south african beef
    south african beef

Please follow the link at the start of this thread and have a look at the comments on this press release.

I having a great ding dong match withe someone called Safiyah.

It's great fun winding her up!

SAB

Of the 'I mustn't wind up Witnesses class'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit