Upcoming final Count-Down postings

by Amazing 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Amazing
    Amazing

In my next two postings:

Count-Down 2:Best of Amazing. You can click on these and find easily rather than researching my files ... between my two accounts, Amazing, and Amazing1914, I have posted almost 5,000 times, and of these I started about 700 new topics. I have selected 157, of which I may try to boil down to 100 or so best postings.

Count-Down 1: The Final Door ... will deal a little with my upcoming book ... some teaser comments ... and my retrospect thoughts on my 15-years of working through my ex-JW experiences. I am not leaving the board ... as I may visit again ... but, I am just changing focus. It is time.

I will try to get these last two posted by Thursday and Friday. For those interested in my postings ... I am doing my "Best Of Amazing" partly for myself, so that if I ever need to refer back to something I posted, I can find it really fast ... and for those of you who also want to refer back to my work.

Jim Whitney

In case you have wondered ... here is my picture ... not bad for a guy of 56:

My Photo & Info. (Fixed Now) http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/31858/1.ashx

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Dont work for me amaz

• Amazing
    Amazing

IP-SEC,

Okay ... it is all fixed now ... I figured out what I did incorrectly.

Jim W.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I thought you were really from France

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hey Purple,

I thought you were really from France
    I use to put up different flags at times, especially when a particular country was in the news. But, I have not made any changes in about a year. I grew up in a home where French was spoken ... some of our closest friends were French Candaian (FC act like they are more French than the French). When I was in Toronto, Canada some time ago, I was having a meal at the top of the CN Tower ... and some Fench speaking Canadians (likely Quebecois) were talking in French saying some rather nasty things ... and I was so tempted to surprise them with the fact that I understood them ( a little) ... but, sicne discretion is the better part of valor, I just smiled, nodded, and sipped some California wine. I have never lived outside the United States ... but, one day, I hope to visit the UK and see my castle ... the Whitney Castle. And maybe take a ride on the subway over to France. Jim Whitney

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    I hope to visit the UK and see my castle ... the Whitney Castle. And maybe take a ride on the subway over to France.

I hope you get to do it

purps

• codeblue
    codeblue

Great idea Jim.

Don't forget to keep us posted when your book is released....the name of it and where to buy it!!!

Codeblue

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit