Hayfever and allergies.........................

by vitty 8 Replies latest jw friends

• vitty
    vitty

I first suffered from hayfever about 5 years ago and get it round about June.........................but I seem to have started already . My eyes are so itchy and red................is it possible to have it start it now it seems too early its still only April.

I dont want to suffer this for months , its been bad enough when it lasts for only 4 weeks.

So do any of you here suffer and when does it usually start for you ?

• DJK
    DJK

I never had allergies before. It seems they are hitting me lately. It started last fall about the time of mold spores and now again with mold spores or even tree pollens. It s#cks!!!! Itchy eyes, burning sinuses and runny nose. I dont know what to do.

• BrentR
    BrentR

I had it real bad since I was twelve but four years ago I cured it along with my stinging insects allergies. But I still remember the misery of sneezing until my nose started to bleed and days I could not even go outside. It did not help that I live way out in the country surrounded by hayfields.

Alot of people that have grass pollen allergies will eventually become sensitive to tree pollens also. That just makes a bad situation worse. There are some newer medications out now that seem to work real well for alot of people.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I usually do not have problems but this year its horrible.

Someone told me today ....some rating thing on pollen that highest is 12.....today we are a 10.

I am miserable.......scratchy throat.......nose as big as Bozo's.

purpledripa

• DJK
    DJK

I hate the bozo thing, and the dry chapped redness under the nose. Ouch!

My father developed allergies in his thirties. I guess I'm lucky to be in my fifties if it's a hereditary condition.

• kitten whiskers
    kitten whiskers

I take zyrtec, nose spray and get 2 shots a week and still keep the Kleenex company in business!!!!!!!!! They start early and go till a good freeze, although mine seem to be more intense in spring than fall. Kitten Whiskers (passes the kleenex with lotion to the next poster)

• BrentR
    BrentR

If you Google "leaky gut and allergies" you will find out how bad protien digestion can hyper-stimulate your immune system. After taking a full spectrum enzyme supplement for two years all the allergies are completely gone. Right now almost everyone around me is in complete misery from grass and tree allergies.

The process is so easy even a caveman can do it.

• done4good
    done4good

For me, like clockwork, two days after the first real warm spell in spring, I'm a freakin' mess, (this past Monday). I respond well to OTC Benedryl, except for the first day on it, (it makes me a bit drousy, then). After that I can maintian my allergy symptoms pretty well, with two pills in the morning, and two at night.

j

• BrentR
    BrentR

I want my immune system to be 100% available to fight stuff like the flu, colds, bronchitis etc and not be preoccupied with going after harmless pollens.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit