Things kids say that moves your heart.

by Undecided 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Undecided
    Undecided

I was at my daughters house and there were several kids playing and a couple of them were picking on this little girl. I told her that, "Sticks and stones can break your bones but words can never hurt you."

She looked at me with such a hurt look and said,"They can break your heart though."

My granddaughter Emily, the one I'm holding in my picture looked at me and said, "I don't like you.....a brief pause and she said, I love you."

Ken P.

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

Same words my mom taught me.

good work!

She willl be fine if she takes those words to heart.

Sincerely,

BA

• free2beme
    free2beme

This moved my heart ...

Jack in the Box (USA fast food chain) had these antena balls. Well we got one for my nephew, before my son was born, and he was about two. He loved it, and we put it on the car, he got upset and ran around the car yelling, "JACK OFF ... JACK OFF." To tell us he wanted it removed. It moved my heart, and I laughed like crazy.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

thats very sweet........thanks for sharing. kids make the world go round

purps

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

She looked at me with such a hurt look and said,"They can break your heart though."

Sounds like she's wise beyond her years!

• lrkr
    lrkr

My son saw the picture in the "bible story" book of children on a little rock crag in Noah's flood and asked "What did those children do that they were killed in the flood?"

Made me question everything.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit