Gun control logic

by Gregor 174 Replies latest social current

• dawg
    dawg

Journeyon- "are you too damn stupid" is a question and not a statement.... if you're not too damn stupid it would't apply to you. thanks for answering it in the affirmiative in your case...

IP-SEC-I wasn't referring to you bro, you're cool by me... we just simply disagree, but you still don't get the point I'm making maybe that's becasue I'm slightly dislexic and have a hard time on this site... Maybe it's my fault. We don't have to agree about gun control to see the logic in the argument. That's my point... it's like everyone sees the argument so black and white and it's really not that simple... arms in the case of the second amendment means weapons; weapons in our forefathers day aren't the same as they are today, so the second amendment can't be viewed as a carte blanche to make all arms legal, where does it stop? That's my question, where in your mind does your ability to own a weapon stop?

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Dawg,

Thats the problem. By definition you cannot put nukes into the same lump as guns, or bows and arrow, or slingshot or swords etc.

Nukes are not a defensive weapon in the personal arena. You cannot use even a tactical nuke for sport. You cannot use a nuke to sustain a livelihood.

It's not just a difference in their power. A nuke is an arm, yes? No doubt about it, but even if they had existed in 1776 it still would not be covered under the 2nd amend. Nukes are not personal arms. They are city killers.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I don't have a problem with using stun guns ( The sand bag type or tazers.) The sand bag types are said to pack the punch of a professial boxer. My reasoning is who's to say who's about to go postal?!

Panther Stun Guns

Panther Stun Guns

Black Cobra Mini Stun Guns

Black Cobra Stun Guns

Tasers

Tasers Special Instant Rebate Pricing !

Pepper Spray

Pepper Spray

Stun Batons

Stun Baton

Stun Pens

Stun Pen

KING COBRA POLICE MODEL STUN GUN 900k Volts

King Cobra Stun Guns

King Cobra Stun Gun

900,000 volt police model stun gun. Heavy duty, reliable and very powerful. Can take an assailant down with just a touch. This is not a toy like those made in China stun guns you see. These are very powerful and well made. Only $67.95

Black Cobra Mini Stun Guns This is our most popular brand of stun guns. They are small and compact. About the size of a pack of cigarettes. They come in 4 different voltages. Our recommendation would be for the Delta model which is 800,000 volts and has very quick stopping power. All Black Cobra's come with a 1 year warranty. From $18.95 to $49.95

King Cobra Stun Guns These are the newest stun guns from the makers of the Black Cobra line. They are 900,000 volts and are extremely powerful . Comes in two models including a police model stun gun designed to be extremely durable and reliable or a slimline model that is smaller and easier to carry. Comes with a 1 year warranty. From $59.95 to $67.95

Tasers Tasers are what you typically see on the tv show COPS. For civilians, they are best suited for the home or vehicle. Tasers are excellent for security personel. We offer instant rebates and incentives on all Tasers. Goto page for Taser price range.

Stun Pens These stun pens are also made by Black Cobra and are about the size of a magic marker. Their small size makes them very easy to carry at all times and easy to conceal. Comes in 3 different models. We highly suggest you get the 500k stun pen if you intend on using it for self defense purposes. Comes with a 1 year warranty. From $18.95 to $38.95

500,000 volt STUN PEN

Stun Pen This Black Cobra stun pen is small and compact with 50 0 ,000 volts of stopping power. $38.95

Stun BatonsWe offer 3 different stun batons made by Panther stun guns. Our most popular stun baton is our 500k mini stun baton. This stun baton is easy to walk with and well suited for the home or vehicle or while walking. Many customers have purchased this item for defense against aggressive dogs and animals. All Panther stun batons come with a 1 year warranty. From $39.95 to $54.95

Panther Stun GunsPanther stun guns are well established and are known for being very reliable. Comes in 5 different voltages and 3 different stun baton designs. Come with a 1 year warranty.From $18.95 to $54.95

Streetwise Stun Guns We offer 5 different stun gun designs from Streetwise including the new Lightning Rod 800k Stun Gun Flashlight. From $22.95 to $79.95

Pepper Spray We offer many different pepper sprays. We have pepper sprays for the home or keychain models. Ones with UV in them for later identification, bear sprays, pepper spray gels and foams and more. Goto page for pepper spray price ranges.

Self Defense Items We offer additional self defense items such as expandable steel batons, led lights, alarms and other items.

Alarms Alarms for the home or for travel as well as personal alarms. Window alarms, door alarms and more. Goto page for alarms price ranges.

We offer the TasersSelf Defense System.

taser c2

Pre-Order the New Taser C2. Initial supplies will be limited.

The Tasers defense system has been established as an effective self defense tool. For most civilians, the Tasers is best suited for the home. Tasers are not the same as stun guns.

Some interesting facts about Tasers:

The ADVANCED TASER is the third generation of TASERS technology conducted energy weapons. Conducted energy weapons use electrical energy to effect the signaling mechanisms used by the human body to communicate. This electrical output simply "jams" the communication system of the body.

The ADVANCED TASER sends a series of electrical signals called TASERS Waves or T-Waves quite similar to those used by the brain to communicate with the body. Much like radio jamming, the T-Waves overpower the normal electrical signals within the body's nerve fibers. The human target instantly lose control of his body and cannot perform coordinated action, falling to the ground.

• Tasers can not kill or maim innocent bystanders with stray bullets.
    • Tasers are a defensive device, and can not penetrate walls or doors.
    • Tasers are far more effective than other non-lethal self-defense devices, such as pepper sprays.
    • Tasers are much safer than a gun to keep around children.

More info on Tasers

Most Popular

Mini Stun Guns

800,000 volt stun guns

Black Cobra Stun Guns 800,000 volts $49.95

The m ost powerful mini stun gun available ! Small and discreet. Comes with free holster.

800,000 volt Stun Pen w/Flashlight

The most powerful stun pen availabnle. Has a built in LED flashlight and comes with a free holster and batteries. $67.95

Pepper Spray

Pepper spray Fog Blaster $22.95 AS SEEN ON TV

This 16oz pepper spray fog blaster is the kind of pepper spray they use on the TV show - "Dog The Bounty Hunter". Used by police. Can assist in temporary incapacitation of an assailant for up to 30 minutes.

Other pepper spray models

stun gun alarm

700,000 volt Stun Gun with 130 db Alarm

Street wise 700k stun gun with 130 db alarm and a disable pin. Comes with a lifetime warranty.

Only $54.95

700k Stun Gun w Alarm

BEST SELLERS

"CUSTOMER TESTIMONY"

"I just wanted to drop you a line to tell you how very pleased I am with your product. As a mechanical engineer, I can tell you objectively that it is very well designed; from all aspects such as the battery compartment, the trigger, the size, etc. Also, the 600k volts far surpasses the 300k volt model I bought last year from your competitor and it was much larger also. I am seriously considering ordering a second one for backup. Very well done!

Michael D. Wilson, Mechanical Design Engineer

I have bought 3 stun Batons from Action and the service is 5 STARS!! Placing a order is simple and the delivery is quick. As for the products they are 1st class,no wimpie crap.I have used these products in training and would advise anyone that doesn't have one to get one from Action Stun Guns. They are the best and I couldn't be more pleased.

Cpt. Yoder USMC Semper Fi.

The Black Cobra Delta stun guns is awesume ! The size is just right and the power is very impressive. I feel very safe with my new stun gun. Thank you,

Peter Lee, Florida

Read more testimonials

LEGAL DISCLAIMER You must be 18 years old to buy stun guns and self defense products from this site. It is the responsibility of the buyer, not the seller to ascertain & obey all applicable local, state, and federal laws in regard to the purchase and use of any stun item or pepper spray on this web site. By purchasing from this site, you agree to this disclaimer.

There are some states with restrictions. Check your local laws. InterShop Network assumes no responsibility as to the legality of stun devices, tasers, guns or pepper spray in your area. Known States with restrictions.

• We cannot ship to the United Kingdom or Canada

• We are no longer shipping outside of the USA at all.
    • Pepper Spray can't be shipped by air freight, ground only.

TOP PRODUCTS

alt

Only $37.95

Panther 500K Volts

Panther Mini Stun Baton

Now $44.95 Panther 500K Volt Mini Batons

TASERS M18 CONTEST !

Enter your email address to sign up for our Contest to WIN a Free Tasers M18 ! ($399.99 value)

</form>
    Send me offers & special deals 3 times a year </form>

Resources

http://www.actionstunguns.com/

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Adding on to the previous post, it beats a security guard with a flashlight!

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos
    What is more important, your "right" to bear arms or the rights of 32 kids not to be killed by some nutjob?
    What do you think? I really couldn't give a rat's ass about a few sheep getting killed, the most important thing to me is.....ME! If we could magically make all guns go away in the blink of an eye, and make all the violence turn into fluffy marshmallow, then I'd say let's do it; that would be great. Since we can't, I'd at least like to have a fighting chance if the chips are down. I'm also of the opinion that the only reason anyone really cares is because there were a few blondes mixed in. I have to wonder how many thousands of brown people have to die horribly before flags start flying at half-mast (as I saw today) in the USA

(Amos of the survived two shoot-outs because he had something to shoot with class)

• Gregor
    Gregor

I'm also of the opinion that the only reason anyone really cares is because there were a few blondes mixed in. I have to wonder how many thousands of brown people have to die horribly before flags start flying at half-mast (as I saw today) in the USA

Minister Amos, what the hell are you talking about? You sound like a racist nut job. I have not noticed anything this ugly in your past posts. Are you having a bad day?

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

Not really dude, but I really had to question the logic of lowering the US flag to half-mast because someone shot up a college. Meanwhile, back in the not-US, this kind of thing happens ten or a hundred times daily and barely raises a blip on the screen. This is why I threw in the "brown people" comment. If a million or two Africans die like what happened (and still happens) in Rwanda the best you could hope for is an "awwwww tooo bad". If US troops kill a few thousand Iraqi civilians or poison the entire country with depleted uranium rounds, it's "collateral damage" or "well they should have stayed away from the fighting"; 33 Blonde girls and flags go to half mast and POTUS makes a personal visit. I guess it's the blatant disregard for everything not contained in CONUS that makes me bitter.

Call me a person who likes to keep things in Buddhist perspective. Sure it sucked for the folks who were shot, but on a global scale what happened in VA is nothing.

The good news is that if they weren't "goats" they may have a chance.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

We need to ban swimming pools before we ban guns.

A household with a swimming pool is 100 times more likely to result in a child death than a household with a gun.

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos
    A household with a swimming pool is 100 times more likely to result in a child death than a household with a gun.

It's pretty darn easy to store a firearm in a secure, child-proof container. A pool, not so easy.

On the other hand most people don't realize that 150 MILLION Americans have IQs below 100. That much below-averageness makes for a turbulent ride.

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

I've never been in a gunfight so my question is legit. Would it have been possible for several guys to jump on the shooter? Could they have used desks as shields or even thrown them at him? I think we do need more training in what to do if we are in life or death situations and maybe have a few plans worked out in our minds ahead of time.

Swalker (Watched a lot of westerns)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit