I made it in.....

by sweetone2377 2 Replies latest jw friends

• sweetone2377
    sweetone2377

I made it into GC. How rude those people are. As I am skimming through their posts, still on the announcements thread, I can see how silly they sound, now that I am on the outside. And it makes me smile to know that I am on the "outside." And yes, very very rude to anyone who holds an opionion. If it doesn't start out saying "The WTS says" then suddenly they pounce on ya. Now, how's that for brotherly love? Just found it amusing there tonight.

"Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled." ~ Matt. 5:6

• RR
    RR

Well don't give yourself away, they do spy on these boards. Sometimes you can say and do all the right things and they still find out you and what you really are!

But make the best fo it!

• sweetone2377
    sweetone2377

I've noticed that all new ones get reemed so I think I will wait untill I know how it works before I ease in, if I ever do seeing as how I cannot read any threads except the "Friends" threads.

"Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled." ~ Matt. 5:6

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit