JWs in the News Again--what do you think of this?

by Numinous 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Numinous
  • White Dove
    White Dove

What do you think of what??? Nothing showed up.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

i think its fascinating

• KW13
    KW13

Its things like this that i could discuss all day but i won't bore you all

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ

• Warlock
    Warlock

Looks like just the "J" part got in the news.

Warlock

• Kudra
    Kudra

Hm. That about sums up JWs in the news and also what I think of them.

• Numinous
    Numinous

Sorry everybody, still a baby with the computer and hit the enter by accident. Just have to work on it here... It is about a JW couple who can't have a relationship with their daughter because they were DFed for, believe it or not, "reviling". They had some personal issue with their daughter's in-laws, talked about it, the in-laws brought it up to a judicial committee, and, what-do-you-know, they're out. They now go door to door telling people about the "mind-control cult" JWs are and dispite the "overwhelming love" they once knew in the beginning, that their daughter won't have anything to do with them, with an added comment from her of how they knew the rules of the game before they started. An elder comments about how the daughter could talk to them whenever she wanted, say, for instance, if one of her parents were ill. This, to me makes the Witnesses look terrible. I will try later to get the article up somehow.

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Danny posted it in Scandals:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/11/132544/1.ashx

Swalker

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit