Free Broadband - No really From GOOGLE

by KW13 9 Replies latest jw friends

• KW13
    KW13

http://www.google.com/tisp/index.html

Honestly i was skeptical at first but then i ordered my package and its just fantastic

I recommend anyone to try it.

Thoughts?

• BrentR
    BrentR

Part of the aggreement if you sign up is that you will never procreate again if you actually fall for it.

• KW13
    KW13

for the speed tho its worth it

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

how long does the offer stand for and what are the terms? There has to be some requirement - other than the one thoughtfully provided by BrentR!

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

I installed mine yesterday!! It works great and is very easy. The only drawback is mine only works in the bathroom Oh well, thats where I do most of my websurfing anyhow.

• Incognito
    Incognito

I suppose one of Google's April 1 Offerings.

Google routinely release new products on April 1, some of which are legitimate. 'G' Mail was first announced a few years back on April 1. Many did not take it seriously at the time.

I understand that they increased inbox sizes to 3 GB this April 1. Go to the Gmail welcome page & you'll actually see the size increasing.

Incog

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

umm.. *psst* dude, you're sup'sd to keep it going not be the professor from gilligans island.

• KW13
    KW13
    how long does the offer stand for and what are the terms? There has to be some requirement - other than the one thoughtfully provided by BrentR!

nope just enjoy it

I installed mine yesterday!! It works great and is very easy. The only drawback is mine only works in the bathroom Oh well, thats where I do most of my websurfing anyhow.

i read up on your problem, apparently its if you have lead in your bathroom it can block your signal or weaken it.

Google routinely release new products on April 1, some of which are legitimate. 'G' Mail was first announced a few years back on April 1. Many did not take it seriously at the time.

I understand that they increased inbox sizes to 3 GB this April 1. Go to the Gmail welcome page & you'll actually see the size increasing.

Incog

its sad you think this is some kind of joke, feel free to purchase and try and we'll see who finds it funny...

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

Dammit!

It's not available in my area, i don't have city sewer.

• KW13
    KW13

Dammit!

It's not available in my area, i don't have city sewer.

pity really cos i was gonna send ya a loo-mail

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit