Do jws have to 'want' to believe it

by A Paduan 3 Replies latest watchtower bible

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

There are so many flaws in every piece of literature that the wtbts puts out, so many false prophecies made and changed, such dubious and unsubstantiated beginnings to the group, and so many weird beliefs.

Could you believe it without actually wanting to ?

Do you have to want to believe it to be a jw ?

• Billzfan23
    Billzfan23

Do you have to want to believe it to be a jw ?

Nope. You can just be mentally ill.

• Liza
    Liza

Also desperate.

JWs prey on the desperate, weak, distressed, poor, and those that want biblical truth but have no bs detector.

Or at least it seems to, a lot of Watchtower conversion stories have former soldiers distressed from war, people who are grieving loved ones, or scientists with no bs detector.

I noticed a lot of JW celeberties are black for some reason. A lot of black celeberties like Micheal Jackson and the Wayans brothers grew up with JW parents. Now I might be generalizing here, and I don't want people to take my word for it on this, but many black celeberties come from poor or dysfunctional families, but it should be noted that there are white celeberties who also come from similar background.

Another black celeberty, Prince became one after his baby died I think.

• sspo
    sspo
    Also desperate.

JWs prey on the desperate, weak, distressed, poor, and those that want biblical truth but have no bs detector.

Or at least it seems to, a lot of Watchtower conversion stories have former soldiers distressed from war, people who are grieving loved ones, or scientists with no bs detector.

I noticed a lot of JW celeberties are black for some reason. A lot of black celeberties like Micheal Jackson and the Wayans brothers grew up with JW parents. Now I might be generalizing here, and I don't want people to take my word for it on this, but many black celeberties come from poor or dysfunctional families, but it should be noted that there are white celeberties who also come from similar background.

Another black celeberty, Prince became one after his baby died I think.

I don't know what you' re talking about but there is Jw's from all walks of life, very successful , intelligent and smart witnesses and of course idiots too.

It's faith,,,,,,,, and for at least 6000 years people have been worshipping Gods and nature and everything else.

Jw's are not any different than anyone else, if you think they are worst off than others, you are wrong.

Be a Catholic and worship the Pope, go to the Vatican and kiss Peter's toe and hope to get a blessing (his statue is there) or be a Mormon and hope to become a God and eventually get your own planet.

How far do you want me to go?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit