77,777th TOPIC in "Friends"

by skeptic1914 7 Replies latest jw friends

• skeptic1914
    skeptic1914

Obviously the BIG QUESTION we want answered is What Significance Does This Event Have in Bible Prophecy?

We all know 7 symbolizes perfection or "heavenly completeness". Will the RAPTURE all those associated with JWD begin as the ENTER KEY is depressed posting the 77,777th Topic. The Bible doesn't say.

But now that the "SEVEN JWD TIMES" have run their course (the seven full years this board has been up from 3/23/00 thru 3/22/07) we wait with hopeful anticipation to see how God's purpose unfolds.

The first two sevens in 77,777, when added, equal 14. Evidently, this foreshadows the sum of the digits in the date when the 77,777th topic is posted. Tomorrow is 04/12/07. The sum of these digits: 4+1+2+7=14. And tomorrow will be 21 days since the end of the JWD TIMES. The sum of the last three digits in 77,777? 21. A coincidence? No doubt this is in harmony with the purpose of Almighty God.

We will have to wait and see if these calculations are corroborated by a re-measuring of the Great Pyramid in Giza.

Skeptic1914

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

Viewed: 7 times

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

dont mind me.. just making my 4555th post

• DJK
    DJK
    Viewed: 7 times

With that, I will play the lottery tonight and sleep with my bible under my pillow.

• found-my-way
    found-my-way

viewed 21 times now

It MUST be a sign!!!!!

edited to add:

and I just hit 500 posts with this post something eerie is going on.......

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

post 6?

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

post 7 ?

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Post 7!!!

PRAISE JWD!!

Edit: IP_SEC you hoser, I wanted number 7.

Oh well, I suppose I am the anti-typical number 7 post.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit