OKAY THIS IS IT MY NUMBER IS 3000

by orangefatcat 7 Replies latest jw friends

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Well it took me a few years to make it but finally after the absenses from the board due to illness I am proud of myself. Still not that well but better then some of you who are and others who have been quite ill. I know how all of you feel. Your in my prayers.

So who will be first in line to give me 3,000 paddy wacks????????? Ouch what a sore furry tail I have now.

I just love this place and I am awe struck by the number of newbies on the board. It goes to show you that people are moving out of the organization just as fast as others are going in to the den of iniquity.

So if I haven't welcomed some of you New ones I am saying it now Welcome and I hope to learn more about all of you.

much love as usual

your favourite fur ball

Orangefatcat

• Fred E Hathaway
    Fred E Hathaway

I guess that I'll be first to congratulate you for 3000. Unless, I'm too slow in writing this out.

• Zico
    Zico

Congrats! (I think!)

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

Congratulations, but I don't think you need 3000 "paddy wacks." You seem to be a very nice Lady. Hopefully your illness is under control and you can soon get back to your old self.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Yeah OFC Nice to see you posting more frequently

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

So who will be first in line to give me 3,000 paddy wacks????????? Ouch what a sore furry tail I have now.

Nick-nack paddy whack, give a cat a cheer

This cool cat is Strong and Here!

Congrats hun!

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

Congrats on making it to Emperor class!

• Warlock
    Warlock

CONGRATS OFC.

How about 3000 paddy bats? ?

Warlock

Share this