The mental illness of derived power and it's effects on humanity

by Handsome Dan 1 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Handsome Dan
    Handsome Dan

We are all aware of the empowering effect that religion has availed itself for a select group of men, as an example the WTS. One hundred years ago a small group of men in New York

U.S.A. stated that god's kingdom on earth was being established and we are a part of that kingdom and are its spiritually directed constructors.They were some of many power seekers

at the time and there were many more of course as history shows. This was an obvious attempt to place the power of god in their hands and perhaps exploit it for their own purpose and

thats what they did. And now one hundred years latter a small group of men can stand high on top of that constructed tower and see how well the kingdom and their power has expanded

thanks in part to their procured slaves and there is a lot of them I hear, six million and counting.

Sorry company has just arrived and I have to go .....I'll post this anyways and see what I can add tomorow..........

• PrimateDave
    PrimateDave

Yes, the organization known as Jehovah's Witnesses is simply one aspect of the dominator/empire culture that has been in existence for some 5000 or so years. A mini empire unto itself, it will suffer the fate of empires past and future.

I highly recommend a book that I just finished reading: The Great Turning: From Empire to Earth Community by David C. Korten

Dave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit