Bahamas here I come!!

by LovesDubs 7 Replies latest jw friends

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Its my 20th wedding anniversary today! Yep...damn miracle we have made it this far, no doubt about it.

He surprised me with a trip to the Bahamas for 4 days :) We live in S. Fla so already had the clothes for it...only gave me 24 hour notice to get packed!

So I will see you guys on the FLIP SIDE!!

hugs, LD

• free2think
    free2think

CONGRATULATIONS LovesDubs and Hubby. That is a fantastic surprise present. Hope you have a fantastic time you lucky thing. Please have a drink or ten for me.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

He surprised me with a trip to the Bahamas for 4 days :) We live in S. Fla so already had the clothes for it...only gave me 24 hour notice to get packed!

Sounds like you got yourself a good one there LovesDubs!

Have a blast sister!

• betteroffdead
    betteroffdead

I go every year to visit family down there.(by marriage but i take advantage of it anyway)what island are you going to? if you have time see if you can jaunt over to hopetown, it's as close to heaven as i ever want to be.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

If you could, count the number of times you hear the song "Hot Hot Hot." I'm convinced this is the official anthem of the Bahamas.

• exwitless
    exwitless

Yay! Congratulations on your anniversary and surprize trip. You've earned a nice vacation. Enjoy!

• bebu
    bebu

Congratulations!

We just celebrated our own 20th a week ago today. We were in Hawaii earlier this month, celebrating it.

Never been to the Bahamas. Hope it is fabulous!!

bebu

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Sounds wonderful! Have lots of fun! Don't forget to send me a T-Shirt!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit