How do I post an avatar pic on MySpace?

by J-ex-W 8 Replies latest jw friends

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

I tried to post it as my avatar, and it went into the 'about me' section instead. Anyone know how to correct this? I used Photobucket, expecting it to go to the little square intro pic, and it's a gigantic photo on the side instead!

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

bttt

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

on the home page, where it says, Welcome, You,

there's a gray box. Then to the right of that box, there's a list of links. the third one down says Upload / Change Photos.

so click that, then there's an upload form. You can upload up to 300 pictures.

Then, when you're done with that, send me a friend request :D www.myspace.com/richardiveythethird

• TinyDancer124
    TinyDancer124

Ooooh, I'm on there! I love having new friends. :)
    http://www.myspace.com/melinda130

As of yesterday, I had a cute layout, graphics and song, but I deleted it all late yesterday afternoon in a mini temper tantrum. I promise I'll make my page look nice again soon. ;)

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W
    Then, when you're done with that, send me a friend request :D www.myspace.com/richardiveythethird

Are you kidding me? I can't have all you dirty apostates on my MySpace page!!!

I barely mustered up the courage to miss the Memorial last night.............

Seriously, I'm not even sure what the friends-sharing thing on there is all about. I've been using it mainly to peek in/ communicate with an old friend once in a while. Don't even have the courage to post a face shot up there, much less list all the horrible, horrible influences of all YOU PEOPLE!!!

What I AM going to do...since I'm still a chicknsteak but don't want to dismiss the idea (might be more ready for it later) is save all your addresses onto a Word doc until I DO muster up the courage to post more publicly.........

Sorry to be such a wimp.....!!Still tooish.... >whimper<

I still love you AAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL !!!!!!

Richie-- Thanks for the instructions!! Anyone who posts their addresses here---I will save yours for another [bolder] day..................... THANK YOU, EVERYBODY!!!

J-ex-W

• needproof
    needproof

Melinda looking hot!

• needproof
    needproof

Hi Melinda

• TinyDancer124
    TinyDancer124

Hi, there! :)

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

For the record, Melinda is TinyDancer........... My pic is singularly unrevealing (on purpose).

TinyDancer-- needproof needs no further proof! Consensus is in...yes, smokin' hot!!

I might PM a couple of you for mine, but not bold enough as yet....... Sorry!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit