To Chuck Love: A Question Regarding Your "20 Questions"

by Arthur 1 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Arthur
    Arthur

I would like to welcome Chuck Love to the forum. I would also like to highlight a post which you made recently. I have copied and pasted a portion of it here:

I wrote a book 20 questions Jehovah's witnesses cannot answer. I just did 2 programs on the Daystar TV network which reaches into 70 million homes. I sent each member of the Governing Body a copy. I still have friends in Brooklyn, and I understand the book gave the GB fits.

I found your remarks to be intriguing. Could you provide us with information on how to obtain the publication? Would you be willing to expand on your statements regarding the Governing Body's reaction to your book? I think it would be quite interesting to others on this forum as well. I'm sure that there are several people on this forum that would be interested in reading this publication. Would you be so kind to provide further information on this topic, either on this thread, or by creating another thread? This would be appreciated by many. Thank you, and welcome to the forum!

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

Yes, welcome Chuck! BTW, were you originally from Wisconsin and did you use to live in Phoenix and have a radio show there?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit