Should America Expect Another Terrorist Attack?

by ISP 9 Replies latest jw friends

• ISP
    ISP

Thats the worrying prospect.

ISP

• Seeker
    Seeker

Of course. Terrorism never ends. It didn't end after the WTC was bombed by terrorists in 1993. It won't end with 9/11.

• closer2fine
    closer2fine

I worry about this, see my post:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=13177&site=3

closer

Mean People Produce
    Little Mean People

• Jools j
    Jools j

yes. and not just america. it won't stop i'm afraid . . .

• ISP
    ISP

I expect attacks also. At NFL football grounds chants of USA..USA have been going on when the news broke there. So I guess there will be many targets.

ISP

• teejay
    teejay

Of course. The network that supported the last attack is still in place.

They will wait, however, until the dust has settled, and attack in a totally different manner than NYC/Pentagon. It's the nature of "terrorism."

They bombed a military barracks. Then a Navy ship at harbor was targeted. Then, an office building. What's next? If we knew, it wouldn't be terror. It's gonna happen, though.

Shopping mall?

Grade school?

NFL stadium, crowded with thousands of people and cameras all around?

The question isn't "if" but "where and when."

• bigboi
    bigboi

I don't know how many of you guys read Maxim magazine, but last year an issue gave 4 scenarios of what world war three would be like. A couple of em focused on possible terrorist attacks sparking a conflict. It you ever het a chance to read em, it's almost prophetic.

Anyways, the face of the attackers might change from Middle Eastern ones, to guy-next-door types ala Tim McViegh, being paid by the extremists to mess up shit from the inside, if it hasn't happened yet with the WTC.

ONE....

bigboi

they don't knowwwwwwwww

who we beeeeeeeeeee!!!!

by... y'all know who, and if ya dont know then you ain't cool.

• Gianluca
    Gianluca

Hi ,
    According to my Russian source ( ex KGB officer) there will be a major anti usa attack between the 10th and 20th of october....
    If i receive more details i will keep you updated.

Ciao
    Gianluca

• Princess
    Princess

Oh, great. I'm worried sick over travel plans I have for the 19th of October. My five year old son and I are going from Washington state (home) to visit friends in New Hampshire. We are leaving my husband and three year old daughter for the weekend. I think about it 24/7. I'm leaning towards not going.

I know terrorism is not over. I just worry about something happening while we are gone, separating us across the country.

Total chicken about flying even before 9/11.
    Princess

• LDH1
    LDH1

Princess, GO and have a good time. This will be good for your kids, too.

Everytime I hear some dumb ass talking about how 'they won't fly now because they don't want to die like THAT'--I tell them, "Well did you quit your job too? I mean really, only 266 people died on the airplanes, and over 5,000 died sitting at their desk!"

[8>] Please go Princess it will be good for you.

I'm not a fatalist, but I'm not locking myself in my bathroom either.

Lisa

(PS--to the rest of the world, I'd be real worried if I was you. Think back to the 1998 embassy bombings. They killed 300+ Kenyans and wounded 5,000 just to kill 12 Americans. BELIEVE me, it will touch every country.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit