Anyone interested in F*R*E*E advertising online?

by onlycurious 6 Replies latest jw friends

• onlycurious
    onlycurious

Hi everyone,

I am currently working on a website for work at home moms. This is going to be fun and informative quality website where those who work at home can advertise their business in hopes of generating traffic to your sites.

I have a section for people to submit their favorite recipes. If anyone here has an online business and would like to submit their favorite recipes to me, I will post your name, city, state and URL on my site for free. You can email me directly at [email protected] with as many recipes as you'd like.

The website isn't up yet and I can't reveal the name because I haven't purchased the domain yet....but as soon as I am close to being done with the site, I'll be up and running.

Hope I can help some of you who have online businesses!

Me

P.S. None of this will be linked back to this site and I was never a dub so I'm not lurking to see who's who here.

• roflcopter
    roflcopter

moms only =( How about an old hermit?

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

So far, how many visitors visit your site?

• onlycurious
    onlycurious

The primary reason for building the site is to help other work at home moms get exposure. My goal is to get a great presence online and be able to sell ad space. Right now I am working to creating the site and putting together a skeleton of valuable article, business resouces, parenting resources, recipes, business directory, etc.

I am familiar with SEO and how to achieve high ranking. I have been successful with my other website and intend to do the same with this site.

As for your question....no visitors yet because I don't have it up and running yet. Still working on it but I need recipes to start the recipe directory. Thought if there was anyone here that has an online business, perhaps they would want me to add their link to my site.

If you don't but know someone who does....pass them on in my direction. They've got nothing to lose, it's free.

• needproof
    needproof

"The primary reason for building the site is to help other work at home moms get exposure"

Oh, it's THAT kind of website!

• onlycurious
    onlycurious

Needproof.....do you need to get your mind out of the gutter? Or am I just reading into your suggestion.....lol~!

• badboy
    badboy

THE WORD`FREE' ISBOUND TO GET PEOPLE ATENTION!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit