Harming loyal JW - part 2

by beroea 6 Replies latest jw friends

• beroea
    beroea

Harming loyal JW – part 2

I little voice from Europe. Hope you understand “black talk” as we call it. We have a special humour here in the northern part of Europe. It’s been funny to read the replies from my post “You are harming loyal JW”. It did however surprise me that only a few were able to see the real point behind the DUB words. Try to go back and read it one more time.

Sorry about my English, I don’t use it so mush. Danish, Swedish and German are better to me. Chose pointing fingers are free to make a comment to my word to Kent at the end of this post. You’re free to use Danish, Swedish or German (but not English), it doesn’t matter, I will understand. Come on and make my day!

Yes, I have been away for a while on holyday with a lot of climbing. Now I’m back again with fresh mind after climbing many good summits in the Alps.

Nothing is change about my own situation, so I’m still elder. But my wife has got her eyes open a lot more. I made her read, “The gentile times reconsidered” and the RF book during our summer holydays. It was a change to take but she reacts positive and new kind of discussions is going on from that point. In the past before summer those discussions were hard ones with big negative feelings. Now they are more down to earth and based on facts and judgement. By times things looking better even it’s a hard one to face that something you believed was right wasn’t to be. So you think “what to do now”? You have to find some trustworthy answer before moving on. At the same time with 2 children in the beginning of the teenage years you have to take care of them too. I will come back with a more detail post later on

Meanwhile I do hope you enjoyed the joke from the first post. Please remember we in Europe share your sadness and confusing after the 11th of September.

With love from Europe
    Beroea

To Kent (Norge)

Nej, jeg kan ikke huske bryggeriet. Jeg er ikke den store øldrikker. Jeg er mere til vin. Men i gode venners selskab vil jeg gerne prøve den omtale øl. Måske får vi lejlighed til det en gang, hvis vi mødes – det kunne være hyggeligt. Ellers er alt vel her. Vi skal på Rigets Tjenesteskole her i begyndelsen af januar, så der får vi sandsynligvis udleveret den nye ældste bog. Der går rygter om, at de bliver personligt mærket på en eller anden måde, men vi får se.

• Kent
    Kent

Heisan Beroea;

Jeg var på Jylland i sommer, og besøkte Århus. Det var der jeg fant "Stowt" - fra bryggeriet i Århus. Et av de beste øl jeg noensinne har drukket!

To the English speaking world, this was a little Norwegian - about a rare, Danish Beer I found this summer - Fantastic beer Ceres Stowt. Dark, but fresh - more like German Weiss Beer than Guinness - but it LOOKED like Guinness :))

I'm adicted to that stuff - and I can't get it.

Og selvsagt, Beroea - det hadde vært hyggelig å treffe deg.
    Du kan rine - (+47) 35 59 49 00
    - (+47)35 50 20 06
    - (+47)90 79 58 43

Yakki Da

Kent

I need more BOE letters, KMs and other material. Those who can send it to me - please do! The new section will be interesting!!

Daily News On The Watchtower and the Jehovah's Witnesses:
    http://watchtower.observer.org

• neyank
    neyank

Hi Beroea,
    I knew it was a joke thread. Well kind of.

But I had to add a serious kind of response to it
    anyway. Just for the fun of it.

Now on to more serious things.
    What's this about good beer?????

Can I find it here in the US?

neyank

• Julie
    Julie

Hi Beroea,

I figured English wasn't your primary language. I have to ask you to understand that most Americans automatically assume English to be everyone's native tongue and are critical of those who don't "do it" well. We would all do well to remember we are talking to people from all over the planet and many have to learn English as a second language in order to participate. I am sure I needn't point out how difficult English is as no one slaughters it like us Americans. So Beroea, I apologize on behalf of any who criticized your style, spelling, grammer or whatever.

You said:
    :Please remember we in Europe share your sadness and confusing after the 11th of September.

Thank you. I cannot speak for everyone but when I see the affection Americans are receiving from so many around the world, it is very touching. Thanks for the kind words, they are appreciated.

Regards,
    Julie

• beroea
    beroea

Jeg kommer måske til Norge til foråret for at klatre. Giver du en øl en aften. Hvor bor du i Norge? Jeg kan skaffe Stowt. Frister dette!!!!

beroea

• beroea
    beroea

To Neyank

That beer is a very local beer from a small city i Denmark. It's not posible til get in USA. I'm sorry.

beroea

• beroea
    beroea

To Julie

Thanks for you kind comments. It's been mainly funny to read all the replies. A lot simple did get the real point

Beroea

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit