Did Fred And Rose Visit Gloucester KH?

by Englishman 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Englishman
    Englishman

This is really weird. Remember my post about JW Lucy and the poisoned sausages? Lucy has now asked me to do some maintenence work on her property, however I am far too busy, Ha Ha!

But, Lucy maintains that her dub brother who attends the Clevedon congregation near Bristol, was once a tenant in the famous Cromwell Street murder house in Gloucester. Also, Lucy's brother claims that he attended KH meetings with the 2 serial murderers who lived there, Fred and Rose West.

Has anyone got any knowledge about this?* http://www.crimelibrary.com/serials/west/main.htm

Englishman.

Nostalgia isn't what it used to be....

• Jools j
    Jools j

were the Wests JWs?

• Englishman
    Englishman

Jools,

Not my knowledge. However, much about the Wests has been concealed from the public, it has only recently come to light that they were cutting off their victims fingers, this is supposed to be connected with Satanism.

Lucy's brother - he is a JW - is adamant that he went to the KH with Fred and Rose on several occasions.

Englishman.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    it has only recently come to light that they were cutting off their victims fingers, this is supposed to be connected with Satanism.

Isn't this a Moslem punishment practice?

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"It's better to light a candle than to curse the darkness."
    Anonymous

• Jools j
    Jools j

they were probably trawling for 'fresh meat'. why have many of the details been concealed about this case? it's around 10 years ago isn't it? i remember it was when i was living in england. what was the point of keeping things from the public — to spare relatives?
    so i have missed your previous post concerning Lucy. is she a bane of your life?
    and what does her brother have to say about West in kingdon hall? did he participate much? gawd! the idea of _him_ turning up on one's doorstep trying to sell the word . . . doesn't bear thinking about.

• Englishman
    Englishman

Jools,

For info about Lucy see Hot Gossip: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/forum.asp?id=19&site=3&page=9

englishman.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit