Planned our first vacation. . .

by Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit 3 Replies latest jw friends

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
  • Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

. . .in about 11 years. Going to SF next month, which I've wanted to do for some time, because I went there as a kid several times with my folks and have happy memories. . .

and all I can think about is calling my parents to tell them or to send them a postcard or something, but we don't speak because I don't read the literature they send me. . .

and freak that I am, I miss them.

• Mystla
    Mystla

Isn't it ironic that we get mad at ourselves for missing people who are mad at us? I think it would be easier if I could just hate them all and not care about them even a little bit... but I can't do that, so I torture myself by missing them.

Anyway...... Sounds like you are going to have a great trip. It's so awesome to finally get to do something you've planned and thought about for a long time. We have been wanting to get down to San Diego for awhile now, looks like we might actually do it next fall, yay! There is a Tattoo artist in Santa Barbara that I want to do my first tattoo.. so we're both going to get tattoos when we go

Misty

• zagor
    zagor

Oh that's awesome, if it is San Francisco, I'm planning to go there in next few months myself. Always wanted to take a photo by the Golden Gate Bridge ;)

Have a blast!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit