Watchtower news flash - heaven now open 24/7

by cultswatter 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

Here is a 3 page MS word document. It looks much better in colour but B&W will do.

Enjoy

(click on DOWNLOAD at bottom of page)

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=67f4c69daca0105ade4e351d59aaba28

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I'm interested to read this but I don't want to download from an unfamiliar site - any chance you can cut and paste the text?

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

Crumpet

I have already checked the file out . I have posted these documents before and nobody got hosed, proof is at this link

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/129658/1.ashx

And no I won't waste my time cutting and pasting because that is a real easy way to trash a high quality document.

• meritixj
    meritixj

Does anyone have a scan and reference where it was said of the talk Franz gave on this issue. This is extremely important to prove that it was said.

• Marcel
    Marcel

thats crazy. now we have it official. annoited can be called:

- any day any time even in the farest future
    - dont have to any special attributes. annointed can be spiritually WEAK(!!).

i know many people who predicted that before.

• bob1999
    bob1999

So now there are three classes? The GB that's getting "insights" from the 24 elders. The Anointed (with their heavenly hope) but no "insights" and the "other sheep" with their earthly hope? Boy, you really need a score card to keep track.

• aikichristian
    aikichristian

Does anybody here notice that the scanned pages are dated May 1, 2007?

Today is March 29, 2007.

As much as some of us would love to have "written proof" of the WTS contradicting itself, the dating sounds really fishy.

Unless bob1999 has a time machine, has a "pre-release" agreement with WTS, or something of the sort. The pages could be fakes.

To be sure, we will have to wait until May 2007's issue...that way there will be a hardcopy.

• Gordy
    Gordy

Does anybody here notice that the scanned pages are dated May 1, 2007?

Today is March 29, 2007.

As much as some of us would love to have "written proof" of the WTS contradicting itself, the dating sounds really fishy.

Unless bob1999 has a time machine, has a "pre-release" agreement with WTS, or something of the sort. The pages could be fakes.

To be sure, we will have to wait until May 2007's issue...that way there will be a hardcopy.

Very often WT magazines are received at the congregations, up to a month before the issue date. .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit