My Vacation

by Wordly Andre 6 Replies latest jw experiences

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Got home last week, took some time to recover but now I'm 100% back.

The weekend before we left I got sick with a cold, the day before we left my wife got sick too, upon arrival in London we tried to keep to our schedule, taking lots of different meds to try and get better but between the flight and going out in the cold made it hard to get better. Our fourth day we took a flight to Dublin, (I was suppose to meet up with Derrek) however my wife and I thought it wouldn't be nice to get him sick like us, we did our best to keep up with our tours, Dublin Castle, Guinness, St. Patricks, Dublina, tour to Wicklow, I've always loved Ireland such a beautiful country and very warm people. After spending 6 days in Ireland we headed back to London, went to Stonehenge, Avebury, Glastonbury, and somewhere else I forgot the name, did all the tourist stuff in London, saw a show called The Woman in Black it was awesome. I didn't get over my cold till we got back home, my wife ended up going to the hospital when we got back but she is all better now and kind of sad that we didn't get to do more on our trip, well there is always next year!

I will post a couple pictures from our trip soon

• Wordly Andre
  • badboy
    badboy

THE PICTURES MIGHT BE INTERESTING TO SEE

• Wordly Andre
  • Mystla
    Mystla

Sounds like an awesome trip! Too bad you guys were sick, but I bet you're glad you didn't cancel it.

Nice Pics, too!

Misty

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Hey bro! Nice to see you. It's been a while. Nice pics btw.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic
    Dublin Castle, Guinness, St. Patricks, Dublina, tour to Wicklow, I've always loved Ireland such a beautiful country and very warm people. After spending 6 days in Ireland we headed back to London, went to Stonehenge, Avebury, Glastonbury, and somewhere else I forgot the name, did all the tourist stuff in London, saw a show called The Woman in Black it was awesome. I didn't get over my cold till we got back home, my wife ended up going to the hospital when we got back but she is all better now and kind of sad that we didn't get to do more on our trip, well there is always next year!

What a nice trip, sorry to hear you guys were sick the whole time. Great pictures.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit