WT corporate trinity and its challenges.

by spectromize 5 Replies latest jw friends

• spectromize
    spectromize

One thing I was really surprised to learn about the org. is their new corporate structure. There is no question in my mind that this is due to the present and future lawsuits on the horizon. If you figure the millions of persons over the years who suffer from watchtower oppression due to shunning and disfellowshipping, a person can begin to understand the real threat of massive amounts of money that can be loss at watchtower corp.

The resigning of the Governing Body at headquarters is another ploy to divert responsibility for the fraudulent time tables of the times of the end and harmful man- made teachings such as shunning and its procedures. As a side note You might recall in the Bible where Jesus says to cut off your hand or eye if it's making you stumble, in no way meaning to cut it literally as the org. accepts, but by the same token the watchtower by their extreme views and procedures have no problem inflicting and cutting off their own members behind close doors by holding secret meetings to expel members that disagree with some of their teachings even when times have demonstrated that the wt has been wrong. The wt always has the excuse you have to wait on Jehovah. Really what they mean is "Don't threaten our corporation and it's policies or we'll will kick you out!"

I do believe that some worldly corporations in the business to make money at other people's expense, as the ultimate goal, even if it's called non-profit ( You might note that some of these giant businesses such as the United Way are some of the most profitable operations in the world as non-profit registered) are part of this worldly system of things that Jehovah's anger will be directed at Armageddon.

Where does that leave the resigning GB who the public affairs dept. of the WT said they have given up their posts to concentrate on the ministry?

I will tell you. It leaves them accountable to Jehovah for using His name to make obscene amounts of money for personal gain. And number 2 accountable to the families and lives they have ruined and still ruining by the impementation of pharisee rules, regulations and procedures.

Why can I say this? Because so far none of the GB that have resigned from their posts have given their public explanation of their resignation. It was announced by someone else. Just like a good little worldly corporation keep everything hush hush and will give you an awsome severance package. In other words, "Nobody rock the boat we have to keep our shareholders happy, the stocks must go up!"

Yes indeed the new WT corporate trinity is getting more and more mysterious harder to pin as to who is who and what is what!

Fitting new name they have picked, now everybody welcome," The RELIGIOUS ORDER..."
    I

• waiting
    waiting

Well, hey Spec!

Been a while - how are you?

We were talking about the GB and the Three New Companies today - the devout jw elder was explaining what a blessing - we just kinda stood there.

What can we say? I don't know of anything yet that I've read that really explains what is going on. The WTBTS is well trained in secrecy. The odd thing is - the WTBTS trained the common R&F to be open - without duplicity.

waiting

• TR
    TR

The scary thing is, I believe WE know more about the WTS changes than the r&f JW.

Tom

• spectromize
    spectromize

Hi TR and Waiting !

Thanks for your reply very interesting comments you make and hope everything is well with you both. One thing I have learned from watchtower world is always look for two meanings in their answers. One is called the facts and the other is, "What kind of half truths are they coming out with now?"

• TR
    TR

The doublespeak from the WTS continues. Everything they say has to take into account the lies and coverups. They have to make changes in ambiguous ways in order to not upset the sheep. Unfortunately, most of the sheep aren't paying attention.

Tom

• waiting
    waiting

Hey Spec,

I agree with you - the WTBTS prints one thing - and then it can be interpreted by them for their convenience. We, however, are to take their words literally - or somehow understand - "that's not how it's suppose to be taken...." As in the definition for a Lie which is found in the Aid Book and Insight Book.

It says we can lie to any person who we feel is not deserving the truth. Which ultimately means that we can lie to whomever we want as we are the one to ascertain who is deserving of a truthful statement. Leaves a lot of leeway for the WTBTS to do business, eh?

But when the discussion is on a local level (I've had it several times now) "But that's not what they meant!" is always the response. I ask "Did the WTBTS qualify their definition in any way?""No." So it doesn't matter what we interpret as their meaning. It matters what the WBTS prints and says.

We all live with these double meanings - we just don't look too deep - lots of confusion below.

waiting

Edited by - waiting on 19 November 2000 21:29:27

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit