For UK folk; did anyone here attend Southport KH?

by seatrout 9 Replies latest jw experiences

• seatrout
    seatrout

Hi,

I'm probing for folk who used to regularly attend the above Kingdom Hall (especially if you attended during the late ninties/start of the millenia).

Seatrout

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Nope but I did go to the amusement park there once and got felt up by a boy from Formby once! Happy days!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

which one? There is more than 1 KH in Southport

• seatrout
    seatrout

Hi Crumpet,

Glad to hear that my home town gave you some happy memories!

• seatrout
    seatrout

Hi Still an EX JW elder,

I did say Southport UK!!!

Thanks for your time and effort but looking at your flag you're looking on the wrong side of the Atlantic!

Seatrout.

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

Crumpet,have you tried the big one in Blackpool? just down the road.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Hi Still an EX JW elder, I did say Southport UK!! Thanks for your time and effort but looking at your flag you're looking on the wrong side of the Atlantic! Seatrout.

And I meant Southport UK. There are/were 5 congregations in Southport UK and at least 2 halls. Tow of them have/had presiding overseers whose wives left them for other men

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    Crumpet,have you tried the big one in Blackpool? just down the road.

No but I have been through the illuninations once. I have a funny story about when I was a kid. We used to wear these long white flammable material nighties (maybe my parents hoped that they could get rid of me....) and my long hair would create static. So when you turned off the lights and I rubbed my hair on the nightie and then the nightie on me it would create loads of electric sparks in the dark and we used to call it Blackpool illuminations.

• seatrout
    seatrout

hi stillajwex-elder,

how do you know all of this if you are 5000 miles away????

• seatrout
    seatrout

Hi still a JWexelder,

I was looking for information about the Wainwright family but it doesn't matter now (see my latest post history).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit