My reinstatment letter is in

by nonamegiven 5 Replies latest jw experiences

• nonamegiven
    nonamegiven

Well, Sunday after the Public Talk I turned in my letter to be let back in the club. I changed it a little bit from what you saw in my post a while back. I added some info to let them know that I do attend meetings while on the road for work. It's been about 8 months or so since I was DF'd so we'll see.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Good luck!

• TheListener
    TheListener

I wish you the best. I hope this helps you stay connected to your family.

Good luck

• serendipity
    serendipity

I hope they let you back in quickly and easily. Best wishes!

• Pahpa
    Pahpa

nonamegiven

I hope things work out well for you. But be prepared to be viewed with suspicion by many in the congregation and treated as a "pariah" by some. Also, the elders may hesitate to reinstate you without giving you another interrogation to see if your "repentence" is "sincere." It probably will mean regular attendance of the meetings. They realize that many make an attempt to return primarily because of the shunning rules that separate family members. The main point they will be searching for is whether or not you accept the Watchtower Society as God's organization and channel of communication. If you get past all this, you may have a chance for reinstatement.

• Mary
    Mary

Best of luck.........let us know if the Holy Speerut fails to warn the elders not to reinstate an 'postate like in Gumbers case. LOL!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit