Biorhythms

by Frannie Banannie 2 Replies latest jw friends

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Anyone ever figure out their biorhythms? I figured mine out and if I'd bought a lottery ticket in my 58th year on a certain day, I could have won!!!

Oh, well. Here's the way I was shown to figure them. Take your age (I'll take mine): 61

Multiply it times 365: X365

Subtotal: 22265

Count the number of days since your last birthday and add them in: 62

Count the number of Leap Years since you were born and add them in: + 15

Total days lived to present : 22342

This link will take you to a biorhythm generator with a sample chart and an explanation of biorhythms:

http://biorhythms.perbang.dk/ (This one also gives spiritual, aesthetic, awareness and intuitive cycles.)

However, the way I was taught was that the emotional cycle is 23 days long, the physical cycle is 28 days long and the mental cycle is 33 days long. The biorhythym generator has the emotional cycle and the physical cycle lengths switched.

If you wish to figure your own, you can simply divide 23 into the total days you've lived for the emotional cycle, 28 into the total for the physical cycle and 33 into the total for the mental or intellectual cycle. The leftover quotient is the number of days into the cycle you've come.

Example: 28 into 22342 will go 797 times with 26 left over. This means I'm 26 days into my physical cycle. That's coming up from the bottom in the cycle. (No wonder I've been so tired and sleeping a lot.) The first 7 days of the physical cycle are ascending to the peak of your cycle, the second 7 days are descending to the mid-line, yet still on the "up" side of your cycle. The 14th thru the 21st days of your cycle descend to the bottom and the 21st thru the 28th days ascend back up to the midline. The days that land on the mid-line are also crisis days, for example, the 1st, 14th and 28th days of the physical cycle.

I can tell you this much about their veracity. Back in 1977 I was in a car accident. I discovered biorhythyms shortly thereafter. When I charted my biorhythms for that date, ALL THREE cycles were at rock bottom!!!

Frannie

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

I remember biorhythm programs from waaaay back in the BASIC programming days.

Here is a link to a web site that has a freeware version that works in/with windows.

http://www.whitestranger.com/

I have dabbled in biorhythms... I don't know if I have ever compared any specific date with the bio's... but one never knows.

I've also heard that for women, there's a fourth 'cycle' that comes into play... or maybe that was something that I thought up. Not sure now... it was a long time ago when I was dinking with BASIC and thinking about it.

Regards,

Jim TX

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Thanks for that link, Jim. That's even better than the one I posted!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit