My going out with a bang plan !

by 5go 3 Replies latest jw friends

• 5go
    5go

Assuming I don't spy for a while.

I plan to buy a very good looking car four door. Not because of field service but becuase I have grown to like sporty four door cars. (Notice the underline SPORTY) then I am going to purchace the last suit I will ever wear. I will make sure to look like a million dollars then I will fake a renewed vigor just long enough to get up to MS and attract the ladies. Then pick the one best looking one that sounds like she wants out.

Then of course I will just when they say hey you wanna be an elder I will say yes then the night the read my apointment letter. I will get up not make a sound and never be seen again. Hopefully taking the the lovely lady out of the hell, and in to my safe arms away from that crap forever.

Never happen but just sounded so good when I was thinking it up. That and I wanted to practice writing a good story.

• FMZ
    FMZ

lmao 5go... DO IT!

Would take way too long tho... but that's what dreams are made of.

• moshe
    moshe

As long as we are dreaming let's make you a winner of the big 100 million dollar lottery,too. A huge hummer Limo drops you off at the KH and waits with many lovely ladies in the back seat for you to make you big exit from the KH.

• 5go
    5go
    As long as we are dreaming let's make you a winner of the big 100 million dollar lottery,too. A huge hummer Limo drops you off at the KH and waits with many lovely ladies in the back seat for you to make you big exit from the KH.

GOD IF THAT HAPPENED I WOULD SO DO IT !!!!!

Even I would be DFed for unrepentent gambling. Very unrepentent ! In fact I should go get my ticket right now ! All though I am not a hummer guy or a show off. A black car preferably some where in the million dollar value range would suffice.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit