My Nightmare

by Esmeralda 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

I had a very vivid nightmare this morning that I was somehow, stuck inside of the "Special meeting" that is scheduled to take place tomorrow in several locations, including one locally.

I dreamed that they were telling people that they had purchased a large parcel of land in Indiana (don't know why on earth I picked that state, it was just a dream *lol*) and were building housing "opportunities" in the new WTS sanctioned small town and that any who wanted to continue learning and following the "path of Jehovah" would have to sell everything they owned and move there.

They had brochures and everything that they handed out. I remember thinking in my dream that I had to get out of there with one so I could get it scanned in to show to all you guys LOL.

Okay so the forum is showing up in my dreams.

Now THAT is scary!

essie
    shaking it off!

• BoozeRunner
    BoozeRunner

Es...hahahahaha. Just as long as FREDHALL isnt in your dreams!!!! THAT would be a real nitemare.

LOL,
    Boozy

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Es,

I'm sure they must have been 'theocratic' opportunities!

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"It's better to light a candle than to curse the darkness."
    Anonymous

• FrightMare
    FrightMare

Glad to know that I'm in your dreams, but I usually cause women nocturnal emissions.

• Esmeralda
    Esmeralda
    Glad to know that I'm in your dreams

LOL In your dreams pal!!!

Oh! And I just remembered something else from my dream! I remember saying to myself "What did they do, decide to annex the Amish?" *LOL* because I know there are Amish settlements in Indiana. How do I know? When I worked for a large retail chain with stores in MI OH and IN they said they had to put a hitching post up in the parking lot for the horses and carriages LOL. Someone also told me who had worked in that store that they'd find the Amish kids in the electronics aisle watching tv while their parents shopped *lol*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit