To ayhra, please read this.

by found-my-way 9 Replies latest jw friends

• found-my-way
    found-my-way

ayhra,

Please dont do anything rash, like hurting yourself, or killing yourself,

this is a permanent solution

I dont know your circumstances, or why you feel so depressed, but you need to talk to someone.

A close family member, or a friend, someone who will physically take you to a therapist who will HELP YOU.

you need to give yourself a second chance, please go and tell someone how you feel, dying is not the answer.

I was suicidal a few years ago, I know how it feels to have no hope, and to feel so lost and alone. Someone helped me see that there is more to life than what you see, that there is a bright future, you just have to choose to live, and make some changes in your life. There are always options. Never forget that, no matter how trapped you feel, there are always options, there's always a way out.

• ninja
    ninja

yeah Ayhra ... please dont do anything rash...you should PM found-my-way for someone to talk to if there is no one close to you who you can speak to ....I am sure she wouldn't mind....hope you get better........ninja

• bernadette
    bernadette

(((((((ayhra))))))))

Sorry if i sounded very harsh against the jw religion, I think I will always be like that because of the damage I see that it has/is doing to people.

Your Aunty sounds like a very kind, caring person and has been taken in by a false story just as we all were. I myself have been a witness for 30 years and am trying to help my own family who are trapped. Many of us are in that situation.

I'd be really glad if you came back and talked to us.

love

bernadette

• onacruse
    onacruse

Don't feed trolls.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Don't feed trolls.

I had a friend once who often threatened suicide. I was the only one who could get through to him, and I crawled into the pit many times to boost him out. Once I ignored his cry for help. He shot himself that night. I'd much rather "feed a troll" than make such a mistake again. ayhra, feel free to PM me if you need to talk. W

• ninja
    ninja

well said FF...who knows how down a person may be....and crying out for help...but for the grace of God etc.

• onacruse
    onacruse

FF, I appreciate what you're saying. I've done the same.

Our sincere desire to help people can suck us into unproductive wastes of our time and emotional energy on those who are simply laughing at us behind our backs.

• Twitch
    Twitch
    Our sincere desire to help people can suck us into unproductive wastes of our time and emotional energy on those who are simply laughing at us behind our backs.

Been there too and it sucks.

I hope this one is sincere. Time will tell.

*bows with respect to FMW & FF*

• 5go
    5go
    Don't feed trolls.

Wait no feed them please they are starving ( pause ) for attention just give it to them. I know I would want it.

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

I'm unsure about ayhra too. But there is a benefit in responding to trolls for newer members and that is it helps to clarify ones own thinking even if it's reasoning on a mindless question or attack.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit