Maximus?

by Chameleon 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Chameleon
    Chameleon

I was glancing through this person's threads, and it seemed like he was high up there in dubland.

Anyone know what "rank" he got up to?

I've never seen him post, but then again, I haven't been here that long.

Does anyone know what happened to him?

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I have no idea what status he had but I do know that he stopped posting due to some serious health problems.

Much of what he posted can be found in The Best of... Maximus - WT deception

• Makena1
    Makena1

As I recall, he was a District Overseer. Always had some great inside info. I believe I read that his health was not good and stopped posting. I hope he is still with us, but don't know for sure. Perhaps someone else has info?

• DJK
    DJK

I hope Maximus recovers and returns to the JWD soon. Best wishes Maximus.

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

Maximus and Suzanne live in Florida - he still has health issues, and is unlikely to be posting, any time soon.

• onacruse
    onacruse

(((Zazu)))

My heart-feelings have been with you.

As for Maximus: Our lives never crossed paths (as far as I know), but I've talked in the past with others who have met him, and who have nothing but the highest regard for him.

Therefore, I wish him well.

Craig

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

When I was first involved with the old H2O, Maximus was a frequent poster. We had a long talk over the phone one time, for several hours. He's a good guy, and was a DO at one time.

I hope he's doing better, and that his son, who was a screenwriter, is doing well. Would love to know how things are going.

S4

• minimus
    minimus

Poor Maximus got beat up by some of the posters here because at the time their was a real anti-elder sentiment here on JWD. Instead of appreciating his experiences, Maximus got torn apart by a few rabid jerks. (A good reason why Ray Franz, I think, never would post on a board like this).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit