Star Chart that will blow your mind.

by magdalenefan 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• magdalenefan
    magdalenefan

The Jews were astologers, they had to organize the encampment of the twelve tribes according to the zodiac. This is a lost art today.

Try this website astro-software.com

It is incredible. Enter your birthday, and location. This is no tabloid horoscope stuff, but it will show how the relative planets and moon positions, and stars helped shape your personality. Never failed to amaze my family. The Jews used astrology a lot, it helped identify ones strenths and weaknesses. This is free, and might change your life. You will get an incredibly long detailed report, just 30 seconds of typing. birthday and location.

Not a cheap tabloid horoscope, this is the real deal.

• Gopher
    Gopher

I never have looked at one of these charts before. I was skeptical going in, thinking I would read things that were so general they could apply to lots of people. However this website nailed my type of profession, my disposition, and some peculiar strengths and weaknesses I have.

I just don't understand how to understand Houses 1 thru 12, and when they apply. Some seem true now, others seem like predictions.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Personally, i'm suspiscious of giving my birth date info to any site.

S

• proplog2
    proplog2

Personality traits have been shown to cluster around 5 super factors. (Look up 5 factor model) This is the theory that has the widest acceptance.

What does this mean when it comes to personality descriptions whether Myers-Briggs or Astrological?

It means that probably at least half of the descriptions can apply to anyone.

People tend to put more emphasis on the hits than the misses because they basically want to believe the description. The parts of a description that seem true are evaluated positively. Unfortunately, the parts of a description that don't match aren't viewed negatively but are simply overlooked.

There is no correlation between the 5 super factors and month of birth.

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

It off a good bit for me. I put in my fiance's info and it was WWWAAAYYY off for him.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit