Articles on WBTS website changing with hot topics here!

by restrangled 6 Replies latest jw friends

• restrangled
    restrangled

Very strange stuff. I have been watching for several days. They have run articles on conscientious objectors, shunning, banned movies and music (how to choose entertainment), proper subjects for prayer.....there have been more than 5 or 6 matches. I just went to look up somehting from this morning and its been changed again! These are some of the listed topics on the main page. (They use to stay up for weeks at a time).

After I quoted their site about Edward Gibbon on shunning and what he really said it has disappeared off the main page.

Maybe they are getting quicker with updating but I have never seen them move this fast....must be spiritual warfare!

r.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Very interesting! So, any doubters that they are watching?

I didn't think so.

Jeff

• ninja
    ninja

who cares if they are...dont fear false prophets...its in the bible dont you know......he he

• restrangled
    restrangled

Ninja, I don't care, I think its amusing that they seem to!!!!

r.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

OH S#!+! I think my cover's been blown.

Dang it Scooter Libby!

• mia_b
    mia_b

I never go on their website! so i'd never notice. lmao if they are!

• compound complex
    compound complex

Hey r.,

My head is sorta elsewhere at the moment [I'm OK], but I have a sense of what you're saying. Makes me think of Rehoboam, who, I believe, was the one to succeed his father, Solomon. He listened to the young counselors and increased the burdens of his subjects. The result? Rebellion. It seems, likewise, the weights on JWs are being increased, not lightened. I'm sure your insight re: their net program is right on. The wholesome facade presented publicly masks a very ugly, authentic WTB&TS face.

Coco

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit