BS sister's stopped by....husband gives them his two cents

by lisavegas420 4 Replies latest jw friends

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

Yep...this morning, two sisters that stopped coming to visit when I was home........and only when I wasn't here, and leaving mags in the door. Today, two of them showed up while I was here first time since August or so. Well I wasn't prepared...so I sent my husband to the door.

He said: Lisa isn't ready to see anyone today. You should call before you come...it's rather rude......, everyone.... even Lisa's best friends and children call before they just drop by. You have her number.

They mumbled something about being in the neighborhood and shoved WT and AW March 1 in his hands. hehehehe

lisa

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Good for your husband.

I hate uninvited company. I just dont answer the door anymore, if I dont want to.

purps

• blondie
    blondie

They missed out on the opportunity of marking another RV on their slip by calling ahead first to make sure you would be there. I knew a pioneer sister who did that all during the time we were driving around; kept her time going too when we took a break...I found it annoying since no one else could talk.

Shame on those sisters missing out on counting another RV.

Blondie

• free2think
    free2think

Good for you. I hate it when they just stop by unannounced aswell. I always look out the window before I asnwer he door although sometimes they do catch me by surprise.

• eiu2003
    eiu2003

Hi there Lisa, Waiting for someone to stop by here so i can toy with em. :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit