WT registered as a 'Certified Asbestos Investigator'

by Gerard 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Gerard
    Gerard

Certified Asbestos Investigators, Contractors and Firms

WATCHTOWER BIBLE & TRACT SOCIETY OF NEW YORK(718) 560-5000

http://home2.nyc.gov/html/dep/html/airfirms.html

WTF are they up to now??? I bet they smelled $$ in there.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

they were probably just too cheap to pay someone to do required asbestos inspection, so got some of their own folks licensed.

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

I think it is a good thing for the Certified Asbestos Investigators that probably got the training at the Watchtower, After they leave the Watchtower, they can find CAI jobs easier and they will be paid nicely. That is one way to look at it.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Asbestos is bad shit..Even with experts..I know first hand..I hope they`re well trained..Or..They will suffer,and eventually die of a horendous disease...OUTLAW

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

Outlaw, it is very true that it is dangerous stuff, but someone had to do it but it pays very well. Every job has bad side to it.

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos
    I think it is a good thing for the Certified Asbestos Investigators that probably got the training at the Watchtower

I personally counted four broken legs, one crushed kneecap, innumerable back strains and three severed digits on WT jobs. Those that had health insurance from theior "worldly" jobs or Medicaire/Medicaid paid their own medical costs.

I would love to watch a WT job-site get busted for OSHA violations.

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

Amos, thats very interesting, Were you at Bethel?

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

Hurricane re-roofing and tree removal.

Everyone from 8-80 was encouraged, NAY almost ORDERED to climb on the roofs and tear off or at the very least to do job-site clean up.

As a matter of fact it was a 70 y/o who had his knee crushed.

• Triple A
    Triple A

Think of all the old properties they own. Who better to inspect them if a question is raised or they want to sell. Save a lot of money if Asbestos is never found.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit