Need a Watchtower-citation!

by M.Bibleres 2 Replies latest watchtower bible

• M.Bibleres
    M.Bibleres

Hello, would someone of you be so kind to send me the following citation from the Wachtower April 1st, 2007. On page 5 it is subtitled: "Flee from fornication." I need the 3rd paragraph under this suptitle. It mentions that more than "850 000" Teens become pregnant each year. A few lines further it cites Robert Lerman. It is not a study article. I have only the german article.

Or if you can, the complete article. But i would be very fine with this specific paragraph.

Thanks a lot in advance.

M. Bibleres

• eby
    eby

Consider what is happening in the United States. That country now has the highest rate of teenage pregnancy in the industrialized world--some 850,000 each year. Many of the babies who escape being aborted are born to unwed mothers. No doubt, a number of these young mothers do their best to raise their children with love and discipline, and some succeed. However, the cold facts are that the sons of teen mothers are more likely to end up in prison and that the daughters are more likely to become teen mothers themselves. After reviewing statistics of the past several decades, researcher Robert Lerman wrote: "The shift toward single-parent families may have contributed to a higher incidence of other social problems, such as higher rates of school dropouts, of alcohol and drug use, of adolescent pregnancy and childbearing, and of juvenile delinquency."

• M.Bibleres
    M.Bibleres

thank you eby

M. Bibleres

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit