LOOKING FOR POST ABOUT MEMORIAL

by pixel 3 Replies latest jw friends

• pixel
    pixel

Hello all,

OnTheWayOut made this post the other day:

Good point Kifoy.

Otherwise, there was a thread about a new Memorial Outline that addresses the remnant. Nobody said what the "new" information will be. I am sure someone out there knows, so to get you to post it, I will make wild speculations. Here we go-

1. The GB will say the gathering is complete, many partakers are mistaken. They will stop counting.

2. There will be a new doctrine that Jehovah set aside many slots in the 144,000 for Africans and Asians and others who were almost entirely excluded in the 20th Century.

3. They will continue to count at the Memorial, but they will say that the number was filled and they will actually keep tabs on the 8000+ members of the remnant, perhaps even inviting them to HQ for their input.

4. The new information is about the remnant getting old, they will now choose "other sheep" for their Governing Body.

5. They discovered through new light that 144,000 is a symbolic number.

So, where is that thread about the Memorial Outline? Thanks in advance.

Pix.

• kifoy
    kifoy

«So, where is that thread about the Memorial Outline? Thanks in advance.»

I think it might be this one:
    <http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/130058/1.ashx> Topic: memorial new light

kifoy

• pixel
    pixel

I think that's it. Thanks.

• Gill
    Gill

Have tried to get on that thread but the link isn't working for me.

I agree with you Pixel, that they will have to stop counting the 'remnant of the annointed'. Many JWs use this as a guide to how close Armageddon is getting and at the moment it is getting furthur away, and not nearer!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit