Shining example of Witless behavior of Glenn Blackledge DUI x 2

by battman 9 Replies latest jw friends

• battman
    battman

Hi Folks,

Here is a link to a Coral Springs, Ft. Lauderdale FL, Broward County news site that has an article about

"Favored Son" Glenn Blackledge son of superfine super prominent south florida elder Gary Blackledge.

http://www.topix.net/content/cbs/3295632751360504048001965215133429618757 or just do a Google

search for Glenn Blackledge DUI. About 6 years ago Glenn was responsible for killing four people while

drag racing DUI. Plea bargain gave him one year in jail and 13 yr probation. He also said he was "repentant"

so he wasn't even disfellowshipped!!!!! That was the final straw for me and many others. Plantation, FL

congregation PO Gary Blackledge gave a talk right after the accident saying that oh well "boys will be boys".

For me this typlifies the brain damage that JW suffer from. I almost puked right there during his talk. Grrrrrrrrr

Looks like this time it will be life for Glenn (now aka Mrs. Bubba) but I am sure when he sobers up he wil be very, very repentant.

Love,

battman

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

He got a great deal for killing four people and the fool went out and drove under the influence, what an idiot. Maybe a few years in prison will help sober him up. Perhaps his father should share a cell with him for his "boys will be boys" remark. Bug

• SirNose586
    SirNose586
    About 6 years ago Glenn was responsible for killing four people while

drag racing DUI. Plea bargain gave him one year in jail and 13 yr probation. He also said he was "repentant"

so he wasn't even disfellowshipped!!!!!

Well, you know there were no witnesses. He killed all four of them. The courts are controlled by Satan, ergo any evidence produced by them cannot count as a "witness."

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

Good point Nose. Even if court were ruled ok they would still demand two witnesses. There must be some logic in there somewhere.

• lawrence
    lawrence

Glenn killed 4 but wasn't blood guilty, since he shared a few Watchtowers with cellmates. "Boys will be boys" and self righteous crapheads will continue to be self righteous crapheads.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Cripe - I know a person who is currently still in jail [now nearly 3 years], sentenced to 10 years, for stealing a 6 pack of beer. And this nut case spends a couple months and gets out for killing 4 people?

Drinking again while behind the wheel? Put out his eyes so he can never drive again - let the victims families have the first poke at the stupid son of a bitch.

Jeff

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Sirnose586--I want to add to your comment that there were no witnesses to the crime, since no Jehovah's Witnesses were killed--oh maybe that's why they didn't disfellowship him. It was only 4 evil worldly people that he killed, and they'll be back in the resurrection anyway right?

I'm being sarcastic, I am shocked at the light sentence after killing 4 people. I can imagine how the family members of the deceased must have felt at his sentencing.

• battman
    battman

Actually one of the mother's was pubicly very forgiving at Glenn's sentencing because he sounded so apoligetic. A good example for the typical unforgiving intolerant Witless

After this latest incident she has retracted the foregiveness. I am sure that this DUI behavior was a constant and not a "one time" mistake.

We are taking a soap bar collection to make Glenn's 'entry" into prison life a little smoother.

battman

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

"boys will be boys"

I'm betting that that statement will soon be "boys will do boys".

I hope that after a few days of man-love, he whistles in a light breeze.

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos
    Actually one of the mother's was pubicly very forgiving at Glenn's sentencing because he sounded so apoligetic.

The dumb, gullible biatch (sorry but it's true) didn't realize that the kid was BORN on the stage. What do all those ram-rod straight 3 and 4 y/o JW kids do best? Act like something they are not.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit