MySpace no space ... LOL

by RAF 8 Replies latest jw friends

• RAF
    RAF

Yesterday I had fun laying out my MSpace .... got a PM ... nice ... answered ... answered ...answered ... Till we came to the question where are you living? ... Well he is living just 200 metres from where I leave ... Interesting NO?

Did that hapened to you?

• JH
    JH

Hey, thats funny !!!

I meet people from JWD no matter where they live.

• JH
    JH

Oops, double post.

• DJK
    DJK

Block those PMs. I started getting PMs from what appeared to be young girls looking for sex. Never answered them, clicked as abuse. Another warning about mspace, make your password difficult to guess. I thought mine was, yet someone still entered my account and used it for purposes that are still unclear.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Big world, small world. That's happened to me TWICE. I met a poster on this board who lives here in the city. She's the most lovely soul, and without the internet we would have never met.

The second time, I was in a Yahoo chatroom (now deceased) and met a young woman attending OUR CONGREGATION! The coincidence boggled our minds, and drove the elders nearly insane. That was fun!

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Yesterday I had fun laying out my MSpace .... got a PM ... nice ... answered ... answered ...answered ... Till we came to the question where are you living? ... Well he is living just 200 metres from where I leave ... Interesting NO?

Did that hapened to you?

How did you start messaging this person? Did he contact you first? It's not uncommon for guys(or girls) to seach people on there in their area and start up a conversation with you trying to meet you. Be careful there are some weird people out there.

• RAF
    RAF

Hi everyone !!!

Misantropic : The first email was about "interesting your movie liste" not even in french ... in checking his Myspace it's all in English we are not myspace friends yet ... LOL ... funny ... we've talk english till we realisased that we were both french ... LOL ... foo funny!!!

• Xena
    Xena

How come I can't put comments on your page??

• RAF
    RAF

Xena sorry Sweety I've disable it ... it takes so much place (do you really want it to be back or what? I've had a lot of request about that and now I wonder what to do?)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit