Video of elder saying that disfellowshipping is not Shunning. New edit.

by Wasanelder Once 6 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Here is a short version of the video where the elder on the stand makes some really misleading statements about disfellowhipping. He's really got guts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzYg-cVj-RE

See what you think, comments welcome.

W.Once

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

I can't hear it right now because my brother is playing guitar, but I saved it to favorites and I'll check it out later.

• found-my-way
    found-my-way

Yeah, I've seen the entire video of this LIAR elder. he might as well of been talking thru his ass.

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

Thanks for posting. Just watching that clip hurts.

They don't even go into the shunning that takes place withOUTa person actually being disfellowshiped.

• becca1
    becca1

Please post here if you are or ever have been DF'd but were not shuned.

• confused21
    confused21

I was 17 when I although baptized, had sex with a wordly girl, and got dissed. The ironic part is, I was not removed for having sex with her. She had become pregnant with my child, and I chose to drive her to the doctor, have meals at her home (with her parents present), and would regularly stop by (4 or times weekly) just to check up on her. She was sixteen and pregnant, so yeah she was VERY emotional. When the elders found out about my "bad association" I was told not to see her when we were alone, either in the car, or in the home. So I had a choice, let her take the bus tho the doctor (an hour bus ride with three connections), or take care of responsibilities as a father to my unborn child. So I continued to maintain a relationship with her, and have bad associations, that was why I was removed. On the matter of sex, they were willing to let me remain a brother, but I was removed for driving her to doctor, and visiting her house when she was home alone. IRONIC!

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

He's not lying.

He's just not telling the truth.

He's just being deceitful.

He's just perjuring.

He's just making false statements.

He's just telling untruths.

He's just completely distorting the facts.

He's just being dishonest.

He's just spreading disinformation.

Ok, ok, he's lying.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit