Will The WTB&TS's Teachings Be Responsible For Another Life

by rassillon 1 Replies latest jw friends

• rassillon
    rassillon

I know some will make the point that I shouldn't be writing this at this time, but believe me, at this moment all I can do is wait. I have people working on the situation.

That situation is:

As many may remember a month or so ago my wife left me because she found out that I had doubts. It was not of my choice and I was not trying to change anybodies mind. I was even still going to meetings to support her.

Anyway, we have only spoken a couple of times in the past month. She has taken to sending me text messages. I seriously think she has mental problems.(stress induced)

The messages range from calling me evil and asking why I am doing this to her .....all the way to....I am sorry I hope you find what you are looking for.

In all of this I have tried to treat her with respect.

The latest message I got from her is that she is going to try to kill herself.

I feel this is possible since she is depressive. The problem is that she moved out, got an apartment and hasn'nt told anyone where she lives.

So I have called everyone I think she might listen to and have them trying to contact her and talk to her.

Why do I trouble with this message?

I was a true believer in the WT and had a very strong faith that what they taught was "THE TRUTH" as they call it.

Now I see to detrimental power that this authoritarian power structure can have on people.

People like myself are uneffected by their efforts but it is the sweet, innocent people who are crushed in its gripp.

If you question if what I say is true please feel free to contact me.

If you care for your family or loved ones, be very very careful when it comes to this organization, their influence reaches deep into some people, especially the most sensitive ones.

-rassillon Of the "One really PISSED but calculated SOB" class

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I am sorry for the loss you have experienced so far and the losses that you fear are imminent. I hope that a person she has contact with cares enough to step in-even if they distrust your motives. The motives of the ex are always distrusted, of course, especially if her connections are all JW. If you find her, I hope she can be cared for by mental health professionals that know how to deal with her particular issues. good luck, I hope this is not as bad as you are fearing now.

Shelly

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit