MY NEW HANDLE!!!

by Sister Golden Hair Surprise 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Sister Golden Hair Surprise
    Sister Golden Hair Surprise

HI there everyone, i am the girl who had been writting under "Messy" but i decided to change my name to SISTER GOLDEN HAIR SURPRISE to reflect my personality in a more positive way since messy jessy was my nickname as a child and i am now a woman, and not so messy. my last post as MESSY is under the experiences/reunions etc. and it is a letter i wrote to the papers but isnt being published. keep the faith all.

SGHS

• truthsearcher
    truthsearcher

Hey SGHS: love the new name for a new life! Check your PM, I replied to your last one :)

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Let one of the moderators or admin know so that they can delete the extra user name you are no longer using.

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

sounds like a fun positive name!

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

Why doesn't your avatar have blond hair?

Cheers!

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Hey there sista....please read thisTerms of use somewhere in all that gibberish it states no duplicate accounts.

Please decide which account you wish to keep and the other one will be zapped asap.

Thanks!

• SilverNyte
    SilverNyte

Hey! Let's have a birthday party! Celebrate and honour this positive step forward. It symbolizes the shedding of the old personality and the birth of the new one. (((((HUGS))))

Love you, cousin/sis

Silver

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit