Website launched to Assist Child Custody Disputes within JWs

by hawkaw 6 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

PRESS RELEASE

Monday, February 19, 2007

Contact: William H. Bowen: KY 270-527-5350, cell 270-703-2257 [email protected]

Website launched to Assist Child Custody Disputes within Jehovah’s Witnesses

90% of 1,000 Custody Cases fought Each Year are Lost Due to Manipulation of Legal System

A new organization has been launched to assist parents in custody disputes with Jehovah’s Witnesses. William H. Bowen founder of silentlambs, inc. is working with key experts to provide legal strategies to assist law firms in winning child custody disputes with Jehovah’s Witnesses. Associates with JW child custody have over 86 years experience as active Jehovah’s Witnesses and have served in key positions throughout the organization. Their experience will be used to assist caring parents to protect their children from cult mind control.

It is estimated that over 130 Jehovah’s Witness children die each year due to the religion’s application of religious doctrine to health care. Children are alienated from their non-JW parents and family as well as isolated from society due to mind control use of church doctrine. “We feel this is a long overdue service for parents that wish to give their children a normal life,” states William H. Bowen. “At silentlambs we protected children from sexual abuse, now we can expand that work to help kids have a happier future.”

JW Child Custody will offer expanded services to assist attorneys with legal consulting for a variety of issues surrounding Jehovah’s Witness legal entity “Watchtower.” Recent cases involve such issues as wrongful death and tax evasion. Bowen states, “Due our detailed knowledge of the inner workings of Watchtower we can enable litigants to overcome the practice of “Theocratic Warfare,” which is perjury approved by God according to Jehovah’s Witness doctrine.” (see JW Child Custody Booklet)

The website www.jwchildcustody.com offers a toll free number to set up a free consultation as well as email correspondence for specific legal issues.

• carla
    carla

Great!! How many times have there been threads asking where to go for legal custody advice? Now they have a source!

• Gill
    Gill

Good News!!!

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

That's great news, though I doubt the watchtower will agree

• Gill
    Gill

I wonder if the WTBTS will try to shut this web site down?

They got 'quotes' shut down simply for making them feel embarrassed. What will they do about a web site that will lose their little slaves and expose their lying and manipulation of the legal system?

• dedpoet
    dedpoet
    I wonder if the WTBTS will try to shut this web site down?

I doubt it, Gill.

They attacked Quotes on copyright issues, and the move backfired on them
    anyway, as there are now at least a dozen sites with the same information on
    them.

I doubt they will be able to do anything at all about this site, just like they
    are powerless to knock down the various discussion boards and jw info
    sites around now.

dedpoet

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Please check the earlier thread by Randy: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/129587/1.ashx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit