Over 1 million $ for Brit's hair...

by Numinous 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Numinous
    Numinous

At 7:30 this morning, ebay's auction price was up to 1.1 million. The description of this is "a piece of history that cannot be duplicated." Any comments?

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Let's just hope to the gods they don't intend to use it for CLONING.

Baba.

• restrangled
    restrangled

I wonder who saved it, Brit or the Salon?

r.

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

I heard the salon owner on drudge last night - it sounds like Brit is in a really bad place. Apparently at one point she flipped and told them she didn't want anyone touching her..she was sick of people touching her, or something like that. Maybe her bodyguards picked up the hair for safe keeping? sammieswife.

• Numinous
    Numinous

I think her mom said something about her being a good mother...I feel really sorry for her. That hits a place that's...not even below the belt, it is a place in a woman that is Cro-Magnon. She thinks that someone will try to take her children away. How scary for her...

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

I have to say at this point I really feel sorry for her. Everyone wants a piece of her..especially if there is financial gain to be made. Let's face it how could you trust anyone. She doesn't even have an identity any longer. It is all media hype. She needs to just get away from everyone with her kids, and tell no one. I am afraid she is going to end up like Anna Nicole if someone does not intervene to help her.

Leslie

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

I would raise $5,000,000 for charity if she promised to cut her own head off. Not that she would notice much afterward.

HS

• knock knock
    knock knock

wow HS. That is like, so Farkel like.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit